The Home Department of Maharashtra suspended DIG (Deputy Inspector General) Nishikant More after he was accused of molesting.
The video is viral on Facebook with the claim "#JNU girls : This type of study is going on in #JNU. See what abusive language.
15-Year-Old Indian Girl Dies After Inhaling Carbon Monoxide Emitted By Bathroom Geyser – A 15-year-old girl from Mumbai, India, died after inhaling an excessive amount of carbon monoxide, which was emitted by bathroom geyser. Dhruvi Gohil, the 15-year-old girl from the Borivali area of.
Woman, 21, who posed as teenage boy to ‘sexually assault up to 50 girls’ after grooming them is jailed – She would then swap messages with victims, including intimate photographs, using WhatsApp, Snapchat, or text, and speak over.
Girl, your wits are the only thing that will help Do not cower.
Or – get a couple of really cool reads on your phone every.
When I checked my WhatsApp, I left that group immediately.
The other administrators of the group include Manish Jangid,
Isn’t it time we taught our girls their rights instead of letting them suffer.
Or – get a couple of really cool reads on.
I Want Girlfriend Number As we usher in the New Year, here is an attempt to understand what Indian
Hooligans from outside not only broke glasses, smashed cars and broke things – even assaulting the dhaba workers, but also.
A 15-year-old girl died in an accident in Mumbai’s Borivali area of carbon monoxide poisoning after oxygen levels in her.